This coffee scrub recipe is perfect for those that want healthier skin, invisible stretchmarks, and don’t want to pay a high price. Coffee is a great ingredient because it helps increase blood flow, and may even reduce the appearance of cellulite. When combined with coconut oil your skin will feel softer and and remove any dry skin. Let’s learn how to make our own coffee scrub.
- 1 cup fresh ground coffee – try our French Roast.
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- 1 cup brown sugar.
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Melt the coconut oil in a sauce pan on low heat. Allow it to cool slightly, before it hardens again.
- Mix in the ground coffee, brown sugar, and the vanilla. Keep stirring as you combine the ingredients.
- In about 5 minutes pour the liquid in a container and allow it to cool.
How To Use
The scrub can be a bit messy, so it’s best to use in the shower or bath. Wet your skin, and start with your feet. Add the scrub, and rub into your skin using small circles. Use a pressure that feels firm but not painful.
Allow the scrub to absorb for roughly 5 minutes. Rinse off in the shower and use soap to fully clean the skin. Be careful to keep the scrub away from your eyes, and use caution around the face. If you are breastfeeding make sure to not apply too closely to your breasts and do not exceed 5 minutes of absorption.
It can be pretty slippery in the shower, so make sure to pay attention and be careful. The coffee grounds and the oils in the coffee can make the floor very slippery so be sure to dry the bottom of your feet.
Floral • Berries • Strong Body$20.00
Step Up Your Coffee Game$59.00
Create Your Own$49.00
Exotic • Rich • Aromatic$17.00
- From: $20.00 / month for 3 months
Classic • Toasted Nuts • Balanced$18.00
Premium • Rich Chocolate • Bold$17.00