Coffee ice cream is the best of both worlds. It’s not secret that combining the two will take your flavor receptors to the next level. The best part is this recipe is super simple and doesn’t require any commercial equipment. So let’s dive right into it.
Coffee Ice Cream
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons of Bella Finca
- 2 tablespoons of warm water
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- Combine the Bella Finca, and warm water. Stir until the coffee has dissolved and set aside.
- In a larger bowl combine the heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Use a hand mixer and whisk on high speed until smooth and thick. Should take 3-4 minutes.
- Add the coffee mix and stir on low until everything has combined together.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate.
- Pour the mix into a container, cover with foil and freeze overnight.
Before covering with foil, add some chocolate chunks and ground coffee on top of the mix. This will add some extra texture to your ice cream, and bump up the flavor profile.