Hot buttered rum coffee is a great drink on a cold night in October. Rich and comforting, this drink is a delicious blend of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and rum. A great after dinner drink to share with family and friends.
Hot Buttered Rum Coffee Recipe
8 tablespoons salted butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
4 ounces dark rum
4 cups freshly brewed Gypsy Mix
Whipped cream, if desired
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and nutmeg together until smooth. Chill for 20-30 minutes or until firm.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon spiced butter into a coffee mug. Pour 1 ounce rum over butter and top with 1 cup of coffee.
- Stir to combine.
- Repeat with remaining butter, rum and coffee.
- Serve immediately with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Floral • Berries • Strong Body$20.00
Step Up Your Coffee Game$59.00
Create Your Own$49.00
Exotic • Rich • Aromatic$17.00
- From: $20.00 / month for 3 months
Classic • Toasted Nuts • Balanced$18.00
Premium • Rich Chocolate • Bold$17.00