Entertain your guests with a simple and fun recipe of chocolate covered coffee beans. You can experiment with all sorts of coffee beans to give different flavor profiles. These also make great holiday favors.
Chocolate Covered Coffee Bean Recipe
- Pour chocolate chips into a double boiler.
- Melt the chocolate and then add the coffee.
- Gently stir coffee beans until fully coated.
- Using a fork, remove the beans and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place sheet in the fridge for roughly 30 minutes.