Making your own homemade lip scrub is really easy. This Pumpkin-Spiced Coffee Lip Scrub is perfect for the fall season. With a bit of a grainy texture from the coffee combined with moisturizing ingredients and vitamin A-filled pumpkin, you'll love how it takes care of your lips.
- Place the brown sugar, coffee grounds and pumpkin in a small bowl.
- Blend well using either a fork or a spoon.
- Add the remaining ingredients: honey, coconut oil, shea butter and nutmeg.
- Stir, pressing down as needed, to make sure all ingredients are well-blended.
- Transfer the finished product to a small glass jar with a lid. Keep it in the fridge to help preserve it.